Untranslatable string on donation page
Team - Q1/2016
On new-design website on donation page this string (or two strings?) is unlocalizable:
optional Email if you want confirmation mail for credit card payments
- Assignee set to Christian Lohmaier
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
Adding this to Cloph's pile - but with low priority given the other tasks around. If it's really urgent, please let us know.
- Target version set to Pool
- Priority changed from Low to Normal
- Target version changed from Pool to Q4/2015
- Target version changed from Q4/2015 to Q1/2016
This is a quite old ticket - Cloph, what's required to finally bring this to life? Anything you need?
Cloph told me on the phone that things are fixed in the repo, but he forgot to deploy it -> will look into it to get this pushed out finally
- Status changed from New to Resolved
made translatable, and more importantly updated templates in pootle, so people can translate.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom