Team - Qlater
We would like to deploy a web management for VMs. The scope of this ticket is to:
- identify a solution, keeping in mind various user access rights
- evaluate and test it
- eventually deploy the platform
- Category set to Virtualization
- Target version changed from Q1/2016 to Qlater
- Assignee changed from Alexander Werner to Guilhem Moulin
re-assigning to Guilhem in order to clean up Redmine queues
nothing concrete to do at the moment
Can we use https://www.ovirt.org/?
We used oVirt in the past which lead to a big outage in February 2015.
Since then, we moved back to plain KVM.
- Status changed from New to Rejected
No need for pretty graphs (we have graphana) nor migrations (we have Norbert's tools). And we don't want to expose the libvirt stack to the webserver either. Cf. minutes from the Tue Feb 21 infra call for details.
Also available in: Atom