Releasing maven artifacts with final releases
With the initial uploads to sonatype/maven-central & code debonged & in-place, it would be ideal if releasing final JARs could be made part of the release process.
Releasing the JARs is pretty much a simple 'buck build api_deploy' in a tree with a prior full build, so hopefully this adds ~zero overhead.
A readme is available at solenv/maven/README.md which just needs c&p'ing or linking.
#1 Updated by Florian Effenberger almost 2 years ago
- Related to Task #1629: upload Java stuff (ure, officebeands,...) to maven (& jcenter) repository useful or not? added
#2 Updated by Florian Effenberger almost 2 years ago
- Target version set to Pool
Cloph, can you give me a quick status update? Thanks!
#3 Updated by Florian Effenberger almost 2 years ago
- Related to Task #1425: Release Management added
#4 Updated by Florian Effenberger almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
Cloph working on this, has access to repo in the meantime -> in progress
Will be done for 5.0.5 and 5.1.1
#5 Updated by Christian Lohmaier over 1 year ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
added to release-documentation https://intranet.documentfoundation.org/infra-doc/tasks/release-maven.html