Create a website for testing HC3
Create a website with max of 100 MB disk space for testing an develop direct xml display of helpcontent2/ files.
- Preferred URL: http://hc3.libreoffice.org
- shell (ssh) access to disk space (to manipulate website files, or a UI like cpanel or similar)
- a cron job cloning /helpcontent2/ periodically in website (or better, cloning assycronously on each helpcontent2/ update)
- initial content shall be populated by unziping http://hc3.edx.srv.br/tt.zip
Check results with http://hc3.edx.srv.br
#2 Updated by Florian Effenberger over 2 years ago
- Assignee changed from Christian Lohmaier to Alexander Werner
- Target version set to Pool
Alex, given this is for testing, we maybe can use one of the existing
machines we have for tests?
Olivier, for SSH access, we need your public SSH key and a preferred
#4 Updated by Florian Effenberger over 2 years ago
- Related to Feature #1584: VM to host online help modification prototype added
#5 Updated by Florian Effenberger over 2 years ago
- Blocked by Task #1863: Remove vm138 from dauntless added
#6 Updated by Alexander Werner over 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
Virtual Machine is created, olivier is granted access.
#7 Updated by Alexander Werner over 2 years ago
- Blocked by deleted (Task #1863: Remove vm138 from dauntless)