Project

General

Profile

Task #2379

Add AskBot instance for Chinese Traditional

Added by Olivier Hallot 5 months ago. Updated 22 days ago.

Status:
New
Priority:
Normal
Assignee:
Category:
-
Target version:
-
Start date:
Due date:
% Done:

100%

Estimated time:
Tags:
URL:

Description

Please add instace of Askbot for Chinese Traditional

Moderator shall be Cheng-Chia Tseng <>

Thanks!

History

#1 Updated by Cheng-Chia Tseng 4 months ago

Hi,

How is the progress? And could I add some more moderators?

#2 Updated by Florian Effenberger 4 months ago

Sorry for the delay - I poked Evgeny via mail. Guilhem, can you track the progress of this ticket?

#3 Updated by Evgeny Fadeev 4 months ago

I've enabled the Chinese instance, still need to work to enable text search in Chinese.
https://ask.libreoffice.org/zh-cn/questions/

#4 Updated by Cheng-Chia Tseng 3 months ago

Evgeny Fadeev wrote:

I've enabled the Chinese instance, still need to work to enable text search in Chinese.
https://ask.libreoffice.org/zh-cn/questions/

Traditional Chinese is "zh-tw" which is different from Chinese.

#5 Updated by Krasnaya Ploshchad’ about 2 months ago

Cheng-Chia Tseng wrote:

Evgeny Fadeev wrote:

I've enabled the Chinese instance, still need to work to enable text search in Chinese.
https://ask.libreoffice.org/zh-cn/questions/

Traditional Chinese is "zh-tw" which is different from Chinese.

I agree with you. Traditional Chinese having a long history and wider spread among Chinese speaking people, also looks sightly different from so-called Simplified Chinese, any people who knows Trad. Chinese really need their own board for this.

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traditional_Chinese_characters

#6 Updated by Evgeny Fadeev 27 days ago

Thank you, it is available now. Please have a look: https://ask.libreoffice.org/zh-tw/questions/

#7 Updated by Cheng-Chia Tseng 27 days ago

Evgeny Fadeev wrote:

Thank you, it is available now. Please have a look: https://ask.libreoffice.org/zh-tw/questions/

Thanks! :)

#8 Updated by Cheng-Chia Tseng 27 days ago

  • % Done changed from 0 to 100

#9 Updated by Krasnaya Ploshchad’ 22 days ago

OK, so is there anyway to improve its localization?

#10 Updated by Cheng-Chia Tseng 22 days ago

Krasnaya Ploshchad’ wrote:

OK, so is there anyway to improve its localization?

The L10n work is hosted on Transifex.net.
https://www.transifex.com/askbot/askbot/dashboard/

Also available in: Atom PDF