Team - Q1/2021
- Block user
- Batch actions (right now every single comment has to be clicked and spammed)
- Don't allow URLs in comments
- Blacklist (eg. Torrent)
- Assignee set to Christian Lohmaier
- Priority changed from Normal to Urgent
Blocking users and/or deleting all comments is badly missing.
For example we may block hyperlinks.
- Status changed from Feedback to In Progress
- Target version set to Q4/2021
See also rdm#3237. If we allow comments only on extensions with a maintainer, spam would be tagged more quickly.
- Target version changed from Q4/2021 to Q4/2020
- Target version changed from Q4/2020 to Q1/2021
- Priority changed from Urgent to Normal
I guess with comments restricted to logged-in users, the prio can be lowered to normal
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
I wonder if we can close the ticket. Requiring registration has the drawback than commenting is less simple but it is obviously very effective. Don't see a way to improve the one without affecting the other.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Closing this one then - let's re-open please if the problem becomes prominent again
Also available in: Atom