TDC download counter CSV/FODS export
Team - Qlater
The current TDC (TDF download counter) needs output in CSV and FODS format, for creation of graphics and charts
- Assignee set to Alexander Werner
- Due date set to 2014-12-19
- Priority changed from Low to Normal
- Due date changed from 2014-12-19 to 2015-01-17
Re-assigning deadline, as infra migration will bind most time in December
- Due date changed from 2015-01-17 to 2015-02-15
Due to problems with Crashtest VM and vm158, which eat more time than expected and are critical (blocking other tasks), we need to shift this a bit, prioritizing the other two download counter items before - sorry for that
- Due date deleted (
Need to re-prioritize and re-schedule due to the recent infra story that needs our attention
Ticket will be updated with proper due date soon
- Target version set to Q4/2015
- Tracker changed from Feature to Task
- Subject changed from Add CSV/FODS export to TDC to TDC download counter CSV/FODS export
- Description updated (diff)
- Target version changed from Q4/2015 to Q1/2016
Between the years, Norbert has worked on a script that produced some good output - before working on this, let's coordinate which bits can be re-used to avoid reinventing the wheel
- Target version changed from Q1/2016 to Qlater
Is there a status update on this?
Will we put offline TDC in favor of Norbert's solution?
If so, what needs doing to get Norbert's solution running?
- Status changed from New to Rejected
Rejected in favor of Norberts download counter.
- Is duplicate of Task #1842: Deploy Norberts Download Counter added
- Is duplicate of deleted (Task #1842: Deploy Norberts Download Counter)
Also available in: Atom