TDC download counter CSV/FODS export
The current TDC (TDF download counter) needs output in CSV and FODS format, for creation of graphics and charts
#2 Updated by Florian Effenberger about 3 years ago
- Due date set to 2014-12-19
- Priority changed from Low to Normal
#3 Updated by Florian Effenberger about 3 years ago
- Due date changed from 2014-12-19 to 2015-01-17
Re-assigning deadline, as infra migration will bind most time in December
#4 Updated by Florian Effenberger almost 3 years ago
- Due date changed from 2015-01-17 to 2015-02-15
Due to problems with Crashtest VM and vm158, which eat more time than expected and are critical (blocking other tasks), we need to shift this a bit, prioritizing the other two download counter items before - sorry for that
#5 Updated by Florian Effenberger almost 3 years ago
- Due date deleted (
Need to re-prioritize and re-schedule due to the recent infra story that needs our attention
Ticket will be updated with proper due date soon
#7 Updated by Florian Effenberger over 2 years ago
- Tracker changed from Feature to Task
- Subject changed from Add CSV/FODS export to TDC to TDC download counter CSV/FODS export
- Description updated (diff)
#9 Updated by Florian Effenberger almost 2 years ago
Between the years, Norbert has worked on a script that produced some good output - before working on this, let's coordinate which bits can be re-used to avoid reinventing the wheel
#11 Updated by Florian Effenberger almost 2 years ago
Is there a status update on this?
Will we put offline TDC in favor of Norbert's solution?
If so, what needs doing to get Norbert's solution running?
#12 Updated by Alexander Werner almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to Rejected
Rejected in favor of Norberts download counter.
#13 Updated by Alexander Werner almost 2 years ago
- Is duplicate of Task #1842: Deploy Norberts Download Counter added