Bugzilla statistics generation
The statistics from Bugzilla (bugs, regressions, contributions etc.) are currently manually created. Bugzilla provides sensible means at https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/chart.cgi to automate that process.
- Identify required statistics together with development and QA (mentionin this topic during the ESC call might be a good idea)
- Identify who is generating statistics at the moment and if these can be automated (to avoid double work)
- Automate the creation of these statistics, possibly via the Sun 24 that Cloph will repurpose for this matter, or directly as Cronjob within the Bugzilla VM
- Document and saltify what has been done
- Establish monitoring of important parameters, values and thresholds to identify key issues in advance