LibreOffice pre-3.3 builds should be made available in download archive
Team - Qlater
not enough disk-space available on current server to put all the old builds on downloadarchive - but can provide them in chunks..
Increase size of the partition for downloadarchive or split it out to separate vm?
Chances are Alex doesn't get this ticket - ideally send him a direct email
- Related to Task #825: migration of bilbo to VM platform added
- Assignee set to Christian Lohmaier
Assigning to Cloph, can be dealt with when bilbo is migrated
Hmm, are they stored anywhere?
remember that I put them to pumbaa /srv/old/ but they aren't there anymore. Neither found them in pumbaa backups.
Let's see whether I screwed up this bug ;o))
I think we have them in the backups somewhere, but not entirely sure
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Tracker changed from Bug to Task
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Subject changed from Make LO 3.3-era pre-release builds available on downloadarchive.documentfoundation.org to LibreOffice pre-3.3 builds should be made available in download archive
- Description updated (diff)
- Target version set to Pool
- Assignee changed from Christian Lohmaier to Alexander Werner
- Target version changed from Pool to Qlater
As this bug has been around for a while (for several reasons) I wonder if it's still recent - Cloph, Sophie, has there been any concrete demand by QA in the past? I personally tend to just close this - or leave it to volunteers -as I think it's not that important anymore after all this time...
Maybe possible to use the CDN for that.
- Status changed from Feedback to Rejected
CDN will not happen soon, and I heard no objections to closing this ticket, so doing this now - it's been untouched for ages anyways. Let me know if anyone objects.
- Related to deleted (Task #825: migration of bilbo to VM platform)
Also available in: Atom