From 2016-08-16 to 2016-09-14
- 18:28 Task #2060: Change help in our repo to something that can be easy translated
- got page from oliver to look at
I wrote a page some time ago with the project I wanted to carry to
modernize the ...
- 07:10 Task #2060 (Closed): Change help in our repo to something that can be easy translated
- Oliver and I are talking about how help could be made easier to translate (e.g. use pure xhtml). This will result in ...
- 09:26 Task #2066 (Closed): use osdc, for article about development mentoring
- Send an email to email@example.com
It should auto-unsubscribe you.
Alternately, go to the link that...
- 09:05 Task #2044: Do not abandon patches set to -2
- Xisco has some requirements as well, so maybe combine the changes.
- 09:03 Task #2065 (Closed): Get universities interested in teaching LO development
- There are a couple of open angles:
- Contact at Granada university (private company runs uni-infra and opensource ac...
- 07:26 Task #2064 (Closed): Make suggestions of new members to member committee
- On request from Cor N. make a list of new contributors over the last 3 month, that could be members.
- 07:12 Task #2061 (Closed): Make bibisect easier
- A good entry for power users are bibisecting.
Bjoern presented his work on the conference, Cloph and I had an idea...
- 07:08 Task #2059 (Closed): Revive spanish community with focus on development and QA
- To be done with Xisco,
Aim is to have an event in Q1 2017
- 06:57 Task #2058 (New): Lode build problem (part of build instructions)
- 06:52 Task #2057 (Closed): Consolidate build instructions
- Make 1 set of build instructions, with an easy path first, and then advanced stuff on a separate page.
Make it ver...
- 06:48 Task #2056 (Closed): Blog, discuss with Marketing team
- At the conference, www discussed about making a series of development "how to" and put them on our official blog. In ...
- 06:46 Task #2055 (Closed): Blog about conference
- Add a blog with youtube of the mentoring presentation.
- 06:43 Task #2054 (Closed): Cleanup translation paths of iosremote project
- Currently strings are stored in 2 different path (due to a copy in xcode), making it more difficult to see where tran...
- 06:41 Task #2053 (Closed): Tweak bin/lint-ui.py to report missing caption and generate easyhacks.
- 06:39 Task #2052 (Closed): Make capstone project
- 19:17 Task #2051 (Closed): update gitdm on vm174 to do useful reporting.
- gitdm analysis might be of interest for e.g. QA and not only development
- 19:10 Task #2049 (New): Solve TDF#38889
- While solving the bug do
- make step by step guide explaining to tools used
- make small video clips of e.g. opengr...
- 19:04 Task #2048 (Closed): Cleanup needinfo for easyhack
- Add codepointers where possible, ping core developers where input is needed.
- 19:03 Task #2047 (New): Developer pages update
- A few pages should be static HTML for performance and changeability reasons.
GetInvolved, simple setup/build instr...
- 19:01 Task #2046 (Closed): new wiki structure for development
- + old linux build pages - need to be marked 'obsolete' or somesuch.
[ done some of them - but need to go thro...
- 19:00 Task #2045 (Closed): PDF acknowledgement.
- Create a pdf with a acknowledgement to be issued after:
- 1st commit
- 10st commit (on the road to become a committ...
- 18:55 Task #2044 (Closed): Do not abandon patches set to -2
- One core developer (at least) do not like the "A polite ping" after 1 month, and "abandon" after 1 month more without...
- 18:52 Task #2043 (Closed): wiki prototype coding style
- We need to update the coding style guide, written by bjoern (when at Sun), without copying from OO (looking is allowe...
- 18:51 Task #2042 (Closed): Wiki, cleanup box "Getting started with development"
- Highlight new contributor stuff, left side for "specialists"
- 18:48 Task #2041 (In Progress): update easyhacks with many comments
- look at the 99 easyHacks with more than 10 comments:
These have to be highly daunting to newcomers.
Also available in: Atom