- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2014-07-29
- Last connection: 2018-03-23
- 12:09 Infrastructure Task #2561 (New): Askbot: Show search results also in other langauages
- When visiting askbot, I get redirected to the German page.
I search for someting, e.g. LOEclipse: https://ask.libr...
- 11:22 Infrastructure Task #2546 (Closed): Play Store: Searching for OpenOffice should show our LibreOffice app
- 11:21 Infrastructure Task #2553 (Closed): LOEclipse on Eclipse marketplace
- Mike Saunders wrote:
> firstname.lastname@example.org account created, and credentials shared with Florian.
- 15:46 Infrastructure Task #2559 (New): Redirect donate.libreoffice.org to new donate pages
- The hub link https://hub.libreoffice.org/donation/... is currently leading to the old donate pages at https://donate....
- 16:18 Infrastructure Task #2032: Reminder about localised website
- For me (Firefox 58.0.2, Ubuntu) this bar appears at the bottom, not on top, so it's almost invisible.
And as menti...
- 16:56 Infrastructure Task #2551 (Closed): Allow voting on bugzilla tickets
- That would be prevented by avoiding the misleading term "vote" and use "this affects me" or something.
- 10:24 Infrastructure Task #2553 (Closed): LOEclipse on Eclipse marketplace
- LOEclipse is registered on Eclipse marketplace: https://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/loeclipse
Currently I'm th...
- 12:10 Infrastructure Task #2551: Allow voting on bugzilla tickets
- > I still do not think this is a good idea. It would require changing the way development is done. It would require d...
- 16:23 Infrastructure Task #2551 (Closed): Allow voting on bugzilla tickets
- Quoting from [[https://www.bugzilla.org/docs/4.4/en/html/voting.html]]:
> Voting allows users to be given a pot of...
- 13:56 Infrastructure Task #2541: Add CI for LO Online
- The build should be preferably done with clang as there are some clang plugins which should also be built.
Also available in: Atom