- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2015-01-19
- Last connection: 2018-05-15
- 09:38 Infrastructure Task #2522: New online help website should adapt language of displayed help language based on browser default language/IP
- I clicked the link to test in Firefox 60.0 on macOS and the page opened in Slovenian, but:
- the top banner displaye...
- 14:06 Infrastructure Task #2522: New online help website should adapt language of displayed help language based on browser default language/IP
- Seems to work, tried on macOS with Slovenian ...
- 23:00 Infrastructure Task #2522 (Rejected): New online help website should adapt language of displayed help language based on browser default language/IP
- Using online help - it could open in the default language of the browser/IP (when not directly called from UI of Libr...
- 22:20 Infrastructure Task #1022: Add custom RSS feed to Slovenian new-design website
- Sure, please, close it. I am not able to do it.
- 23:50 Native Language Task #2260: Translation of the survey 'Deprecated features'
- Added the Slovenian localization.
- 17:38 Infrastructure Feature #679: Setup tdf.io link shortener
- Hi, I would also like to ask for access, for Slovenian release documents, like translated press releases, background ...
- 13:33 Infrastructure Feature #1364: Add custom Twitter feed to localized new-design website
- Great, thanks, it works.
- 19:41 Infrastructure Feature #1364: Add custom Twitter feed to localized new-design website
- Hi, sounds great, where do I enter the Slovenian twitter account data?
- 18:15 Infrastructure Task #1366: Make new-design Slovenian site default Slovenian site
- Great, thanks!
With your previous hack to show "slovenski" jezik (in Slovenian) I have now accordingly changed thi...
- 22:34 Infrastructure Bug #1384 (New): Old-design Slovenian website download page does not offer downloads for 64-bit OSX
- Using 10.10.4 and the download page shows no links although 4.4.5 64-bit downloads should be presented. It is still t...
Also available in: Atom