- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2015-02-12
- Last connection: 2019-01-31
- 05:33 Infrastructure Bug #1566: TDF Site [cs] (Czech): 3.6 Features Missing
- I think we can close this ticket. I moved CS website to new design and System requirements is here: https://cs.libreo...
- 12:41 Infrastructure Task #2674 (Closed): Short URL for https://cs.libreoffice.org/community/get-involved/ [tdf.io/zapojtese]
- Please create short URL tdf.io/zapojtese which lead to https://cs.libreoffice.org/community/get-involved/
- 07:52 Infrastructure Task #2670: CZ community - access to piwik for CZ sites
> If possible, please, do it before 5.11.2018, we have a meeting.
Bad date: If possible, please, do it befor...
- 07:46 Infrastructure Task #2670 (Closed): CZ community - access to piwik for CZ sites
please give me and Kendy read access to piwik/matomo for the cs.libreoffice.org and ask.libreoffice.org/cs-cz...
- 17:49 Infrastructure Task #2669 (New): Get Involved redirect
in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/55760/ Get Involved button was created. After user click on button, th...
- 17:42 Infrastructure Task #2668 (Closed): https://manual-test.libreoffice.org/ redirect or info page
Testlink is not used anymore and Testlink instance is shutted down.
We should add to webpage https://manual-...
- 12:37 Infrastructure Task #2563: Request “proper” X.509 certs for https://libreoffice.$tld
- Florian Effenberger wrote:
> What Guilhem says sounds sensible indeed to me. Raal, is there a use case to adjust the...
- 15:49 Infrastructure Task #2563: Request “proper” X.509 certs for https://libreoffice.$tld
- Hi Guilhem,
I don't know if it's a regression or not or if exist link to .in site anywhere. It's just bad user exper...
- 14:51 Infrastructure Task #2563: Request “proper” X.509 certs for https://libreoffice.$tld
https://in.libreoffice.org/ doesn't exist. https://libreoffice.in/ exist. The redirection doesn't work.
- 11:00 Infrastructure Task #2563 (Closed): Request “proper” X.509 certs for https://libreoffice.$tld
- Go to https://libreoffice.in/
libreoffice.in uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate is onl...
Also available in: Atom