- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2014-03-07
- Last connection: 2018-02-28
- 11:06 Infrastructure Task #2541: Add CI for LO Online
- One more thing to consider: The Online is in many cases tightly coupled with the changes in the LibreOffice itself, i...
- 11:04 Infrastructure Task #2541: Add CI for LO Online
- Oh, it would be extremely awesome to have Jenkins for the Online!
Samuel Mehrbrodt wrote:
> > <cloph_away> that i...
- 12:43 Infrastructure Task #2437: Wiki help redirection does not work
- Just to clarify, the page is supposed to appear in Czech directly (it has Language=cs in the URL), but it appears in ...
- 12:40 Infrastructure Task #2437 (Closed): Wiki help redirection does not work
- Seems like the language redirect does not work at help.libreoffice.org - when I go eg. to https://help.libreoffice.or...
- 15:49 Infrastructure Feature #1269 (Closed): Make it possible to verify Design's wiki page for G+
- To be able to verify https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design for the Design's G+ page, we need either:
- 15:43 Infrastructure Feature #990: Install Extension:Link_Attributes
- Thanks so much for this!
Unfortunately - now when I wanted to click the appropriate buttons in the G+ account, it ...
- 17:03 Infrastructure Bug #1056: vm138 is unusably slow
- I've talked to Moggi now; wrt. the SSD, that was a lack of info on my side - sorry about that!
But we'd really nee...
- 15:58 Infrastructure Bug #1056: vm138 is unusably slow
- There's no need for this machine to depend on network backup; some weekly backups would be enough.
Cloph also said...
- 14:44 Infrastructure Bug #1056 (Closed): vm138 is unusably slow
- There's something strange going on with vm138's disk(s) / IO:
$ dd if=/dev/zero of=output.tmp conv=fdatasync bs=38...
- 14:50 Infrastructure Bug #1048: Bugzilla: make sure our server has posting privs to libreoffice-bugs ML
- Yep, done now.
Also available in: Atom