V Stuart Foote
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2014-03-18
- Last connection: 2018-04-10
- Design (Developer, Reporter, 2014-07-29)
- 19:15 Release Engineering Task #2523: Installing Libre Office V.6
- This was reported by OP in BZ as tdf#115219
Issue is a NTFS file system permissions issue on Windows--not the .msi...
- 20:49 Infrastructure Task #2594 (Closed): Check for update responding "... up to date"
- @Cloph, Andras,
Just had BZ tdf#116906 -- check for updates doesn't give a warning of a new version, dup'd it back...
- 20:05 Infrastructure Task #2440 (Closed): As for bz tdf#114599 glacial download bandwidth at recommended mirror https://mirror.kumi.systems/tdf
- So if a valid mirror, here https://mirror.kumi.systems/tdf is rather low performance, should project be recommending ...
- 16:57 Infrastructure Task #2399: User "Check for Updates" support: check.php script needs 5.3.7 and 5.4.3 entries.
- It has been updated with the 5.4.3 entries. 220.127.116.11 picks up the update is available.
- 20:40 Infrastructure Task #2399 (Closed): User "Check for Updates" support: check.php script needs 5.3.7 and 5.4.3 entries.
With 18.104.22.168 released, the https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/website/tree/check.php?h=update script...
- 14:18 Infrastructure Task #2176: libreoffice.org: Download page logic not differentiating 32-bit from 64-bit for some arriving locales
- Seems to be, but OP never responded.
Looking at the links in the PHP, any logic of selecting 32/64 bit builds wou...
- 16:06 Infrastructure Task #2176 (Closed): libreoffice.org: Download page logic not differentiating 32-bit from 64-bit for some arriving locales
- @Christian, *
The Update Service landing page logic seems to be misrouting for some OS and locales.
- 02:55 Infrastructure Task #1890 (New): Web help - Windows assistive technology support requirement for Java Access Bridge to a Java Runtime ended at 4.3 release, but some of the documentation still refers to it.
- The http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/accessibility/ needs to be cleaned up.
Commits for tdf#39956 implemented I...
- 14:19 Infrastructure Task #1859: Web page content -- for OS X install, run core package one time before installing language pack translated interface
- Sophie Gautier wrote:
> I didn't get any negative feedback, so I'm setting it on resolved for now.
Sorry, yes tha...
- 14:35 Infrastructure Task #1859 (Closed): Web page content -- for OS X install, run core package one time before installing language pack translated interface
- OS X packaging issues of bug tdf#93331 and tdf#89657 result in a corrupted LibreOffice install if the main package i...
Also available in: Atom