There are a couple of issues open with vm174, which would be nice to have closed, but are not high priority.
1) Add vm174 to backup
Everything is salted, except /home/jani/esc which contain important statistic info, that changes once every day, hence backup
2) Can "jani" somehow send an email from a script ?
Seems postfix is not configured, is that due to policy, or do I simply need to add a salt entry ?
3) Can I somehow test my SALT changes before committing to develop ?
I have no problem with committing, it is actually a good way, but I do not want to flood others mailboxes
Should we alternatively, omit email for commits to the develop branch ?
#1 Updated by Alexander Werner almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
1) Will be done soon, backup currently being restructured to internal machine
2) Postfix is configured, by default only root is allowed to send mails. This can be configured in /etc/postfix/main.cf by changing authorized_submit_users after the #-- end managed zone -- section
3) Testing in develop branch is at the moment only supported by direct access to floyd.