From 2016-09-14 to 2016-10-13
- 16:47 Task #2045 (Closed): PDF acknowledgement.
- Thanks to big help from Mike
- 16:44 Task #2091 (Closed): Update wiki for selection of easyHacks
- 07:02 Task #2091 (Closed): Update wiki for selection of easyHacks
- QA changed the definition of keywords, this means we are currently not showing the correct selection of easyHacks.
- 16:43 Task #2093 (Closed): Madrid hackfest,
- Will take place in Berlin this year, we are welcome to piggyback.
- 07:03 Task #2093 (Closed): Madrid hackfest,
- Arrange madrid hackfest later this year.
- 13:53 Task #2094 (Closed): add wiki page for new committer
- New contributors are a bit scared of "with great powers comes great responsibility" feeling.
Make a page that outl...
- 07:03 Task #2092 (Closed): Update wiki getInvolved
- Need to add link to findTheExperts.
Adjust based on input from development week.
- 06:59 Task #2064 (Closed): Make suggestions of new members to member committee
- List send to Cor, no response.
- 06:58 Task #2044 (Closed): Do not abandon patches set to -2
- hmmm resolved is not closed in redmine, I keep learning.
- 06:32 Task #2044 (Resolved): Do not abandon patches set to -2
- Works with new esc-mentoring (that now also contains stats for xisco)
- 06:56 Task #2052 (Closed): Make capstone project
- Sorry forgot to close earlier, submitted a project but there were no students who wanted it.
- 18:28 Task #2060: Change help in our repo to something that can be easy translated
- got page from oliver to look at
I wrote a page some time ago with the project I wanted to carry to
modernize the ...
- 07:10 Task #2060 (Closed): Change help in our repo to something that can be easy translated
- Oliver and I are talking about how help could be made easier to translate (e.g. use pure xhtml). This will result in ...
- 09:26 Task #2066 (Closed): use osdc, for article about development mentoring
- Send an email to email@example.com
It should auto-unsubscribe you.
Alternately, go to the link that...
- 09:05 Task #2044: Do not abandon patches set to -2
- Xisco has some requirements as well, so maybe combine the changes.
- 09:03 Task #2065 (Closed): Get universities interested in teaching LO development
- There are a couple of open angles:
- Contact at Granada university (private company runs uni-infra and opensource ac...
- 07:26 Task #2064 (Closed): Make suggestions of new members to member committee
- On request from Cor N. make a list of new contributors over the last 3 month, that could be members.
- 07:12 Task #2061 (Closed): Make bibisect easier
- A good entry for power users are bibisecting.
Bjoern presented his work on the conference, Cloph and I had an idea...
- 07:08 Task #2059 (Closed): Revive spanish community with focus on development and QA
- To be done with Xisco,
Aim is to have an event in Q1 2017
- 06:57 Task #2058 (New): Lode build problem (part of build instructions)
- 06:52 Task #2057 (Closed): Consolidate build instructions
- Make 1 set of build instructions, with an easy path first, and then advanced stuff on a separate page.
Make it ver...
- 06:48 Task #2056 (Closed): Blog, discuss with Marketing team
- At the conference, www discussed about making a series of development "how to" and put them on our official blog. In ...
- 06:46 Task #2055 (Closed): Blog about conference
- Add a blog with youtube of the mentoring presentation.
- 06:43 Task #2054 (Closed): Cleanup translation paths of iosremote project
- Currently strings are stored in 2 different path (due to a copy in xcode), making it more difficult to see where tran...
- 06:41 Task #2053 (Closed): Tweak bin/lint-ui.py to report missing caption and generate easyhacks.
- 06:39 Task #2052 (Closed): Make capstone project
Also available in: Atom