- Login: bearon
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2016-05-08
- Last connection: 2019-02-21
- 14:24 Marketing Task #3652 (New): Posts on LibOCon 23 have very blurry images
- I noticed that the images in both of the following posts are very blurry. Not sure what is going on with them, but ot...
- 11:16 Infrastructure Task #3578 (Closed): Website: Update Windows system requirements
- The system requirements page  stopped getting updated at Windows Server 2012 / Windows 10. Since then, several new...
- 04:03 Infrastructure Task #3063 (Closed): Include date+time in file name of tb77 daily builds
- The machine provides Win64 daily builds that are currently named: LibreOfficeDev_22.214.171.124.alpha0_Win_x64.msi
- 10:00 Infrastructure Task #2952: Evaluate Discourse
- I'd also suggest considering Discourse as a contributor discussion board. I'm familiar with the dev/QA mailing list a...
- 13:07 Infrastructure Task #2634 (New): Commit notification for the dictionaries repo in BZ
- Currently there's no commit notification in Bugzilla for commits in 'dictionaries' repo (I think there hasn't been in...
- 00:32 Infrastructure Task #2626 (Closed): Add info from tdf#101956 to system requirements page
- Because of a bug , there are the following restrictions on macOS:
- versions >= 10.10: JRE isn't found, JDK is re...
- 17:43 Documentation Task #2622 (Closed): Help Online: Google custom search searches the web instead of just the help site
- When I go to https://help.libreoffice.org/ and do a search using the search bar on top, it gives results from all ove...
- 15:54 Infrastructure Task #2621 (Closed): Extra check box on the download page
- Open https://www.libreoffice.org/download/download/ and scroll to the list of prerelease versions.
Right now there's...
- 15:51 Infrastructure Task #2620 (Closed): "Windows x86_64 (Vista or newer required)" in the OS list on the download page
- Open https://www.libreoffice.org/download/download/ and scroll to the list of Operating Systems.
The "(Vista or newe...
- 22:22 Infrastructure Task #2411: Download page doesn't show OS selector with IE11
- Looks good to me with IE11 now, thanks for fixing this, Mike!
Also available in: Atom