- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2016-05-08
- Last connection: 2018-07-28
- 13:07 Infrastructure Task #2634 (New): Commit notification for the dictionaries repo in BZ
- Currently there's no commit notification in Bugzilla for commits in 'dictionaries' repo (I think there hasn't been in...
- 00:32 Infrastructure Task #2626 (Closed): Add info from tdf#101956 to system requirements page
- Because of a bug , there are the following restrictions on macOS:
- versions >= 10.10: JRE isn't found, JDK is re...
- 17:43 Documentation Task #2622 (Closed): Help Online: Google custom search searches the web instead of just the help site
- When I go to https://help.libreoffice.org/ and do a search using the search bar on top, it gives results from all ove...
- 15:54 Infrastructure Task #2621 (Closed): Extra check box on the download page
- Open https://www.libreoffice.org/download/download/ and scroll to the list of prerelease versions.
Right now there's...
- 15:51 Infrastructure Task #2620 (Closed): "Windows x86_64 (Vista or newer required)" in the OS list on the download page
- Open https://www.libreoffice.org/download/download/ and scroll to the list of Operating Systems.
The "(Vista or newe...
- 22:22 Infrastructure Task #2411: Download page doesn't show OS selector with IE11
- Looks good to me with IE11 now, thanks for fixing this, Mike!
- 08:29 Marketing Task #2428: Make donation page friendlier
- Florian Effenberger wrote:
> Is your proposal replacing the infographic by the image shuffler?
It's not a specifi...
- 23:11 Marketing Task #2428 (New): Make donation page friendlier
- Krzysiu noted on IRC that the donation page the user lands on when downloading has a slideshow of the community, whic...
- 01:37 Infrastructure Task #2411 (Closed): Download page doesn't show OS selector with IE11
- See the attached screenshot, there's no dropdown selector after "Choose your operating system:" when opening it with ...
- 00:00 Infrastructure Task #2358 (Closed): Incorrect MIME types for MSI installers in certain mirrors
- This issue is regularly coming up in BZ, see "this":https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=53241 bug rep...
Also available in: Atom