- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2014-01-28
- Last connection: 2019-06-21
- Infrastructure (Manager, 2020-06-18)
- Events (Manager, 2020-06-18)
- Release Engineering (Manager, 2020-06-18)
- Native Language (Manager, 2020-06-18)
- Marketing (Manager, 2020-06-18)
- Design (Manager, 2020-06-18)
- Documentation (Manager, 2020-06-18)
- Extensions (Manager, 2020-06-18)
- Key Goals (Manager, 2020-06-18)
- Board Public (Manager, 2020-07-30)
- 12:43 Board Public Task #3206: LibreOffice 7.0/7.1 marketing plan
- Uploaded third iteration of the strategic marcom plan, with action items:
Complete Document with Action Items: htt...
- 08:18 Key Goals Task #3126: KG22.07.1 - Write programme description
- I have uploaded a first draft of the Campus Ambassador Program, for comments
- 21:47 Infrastructure Task #3261: removal or migration of legacy Redmine projects
- Downloaded all files:
1. Certification are obsolete files, and updated ones are already on Nextcloud in the Certific...
- 09:08 Marketing Task #2963: Breakdown on Recurring Donations
- Starting from May 2020, numbers are updated on a monthly basis.
- 08:59 Marketing Task #2925 (Closed): wording for small donations
- Ticket closed, as the task is now handled in a different way, and messages to donors will be managed via the CMS soft...
- 08:55 Marketing Task #2245 (Closed): Collect LibreOffice How-To
- Ticket closed, as we are publishing Tips & Tricks on a weekly basis on the blog, and tweeting on a daily basis since ...
- 23:46 Marketing Task #1283 (Closed): Marketing EasyHack: Create a List/Map of LibreOffice and TDF hashtags
- 10:12 Marketing Task #2963 (In Progress): Breakdown on Recurring Donations
- 12:07 Marketing Task #1283: Marketing EasyHack: Create a List/Map of LibreOffice and TDF hashtags
- Pushed the deadline to end of May, to see if there are feedbacks from the provate marketing list
- 12:05 Marketing Task #2963: Breakdown on Recurring Donations
- Spreadsheet updated to March 2020
Also available in: Atom