Adolfo Jayme Barrientos
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2014-02-25
- Last connection: 2019-06-20
- Design (Developer, Reporter, 2014-08-13)
- 18:49 Infrastructure Task #3445 (New): Without permissions to delete translation suggestions since upgrade to 4.4
- 02:23 Infrastructure Task #3433 (Closed): Admins lost ability to edit CSS and JS due to upgraded MediaWiki version
- See https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/MediaWiki_1.32/interface-admin
- 07:00 Infrastructure Task #3416: Website redesign: Prominently offer a download for the last version supporting XP/Vista, concurrently with the latest Fresh version
- Like Linux’s total market share? Yet, nobody is asking to drop support for Linux. That argument is dumb.
- 10:45 Infrastructure Task #3416 (New): Website redesign: Prominently offer a download for the last version supporting XP/Vista, concurrently with the latest Fresh version
- Like OnlyOffice does (see attachment).
Some AOO apologists around the argument that their outdated software is use...
- 23:13 Infrastructure Task #3302 (New): LibreOffice Impress Remote should be available on the Huawei AppGallery
- Due to the dumb Trump sanctions saga, we should expect that more phones won’t have Google Play available. How much of...
- 08:01 Infrastructure Task #3300 (New): Remove empty “English (Australia)” translation target from LibreOffice projects at Weblate
Besides it being empty, it is of absolutely no use. I...
- 22:53 Infrastructure Task #3207: templates.libreoffice.org should redirect to a filtered view of only templates at extensions.libreoffice.org
- > I don't want distinction between templates and extensions anymore
But they *ARE* different things. Manuals are a...
- 21:36 Infrastructure Task #3250 (Closed): Please upgrade Weblate to 4.1
- It brings glossaries that are shareable between projects.
- 13:30 Infrastructure Task #3247 (New): Merge all three of the Flatpak, Snap and AppImage pages into one
- It makes the navigation overly complicated. And we need not repeat installation instructions that easily rot over tim...
- 16:31 Extensions Task #3216: Introduce a carousel to show multiple screenshots
- A JS framework isn’t really needed. https://css-tricks.com/how-to-make-a-css-only-carousel/
Also available in: Atom