Adolfo Jayme Barrientos
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2014-02-25
- Last connection: 2019-06-20
- Design (Developer, Reporter, 2014-08-13)
- 15:32 Design Task #2910 (New): There should be separate MIME icons for files, different from the application ones
- Both the LibreOffice applications and the files they open share the same icons. This is damaging for the brand; see e...
- 14:34 Design Task #2905: Application rebranding for 7.0
- That being said, I loved Rizal’s concept: https://t.me/LibreOfficeDesign/21153 IMHO we should start from there.
- 13:58 Design Task #2905: Application rebranding for 7.0
- But please (I beg you!!), there should be no number in the artwork.
Back when the 4 → 5.0 artwork was first pushed...
- 17:10 Infrastructure Task #2862: Redirect Help wiki’s main page to new browser-based help
- Florian Effenberger wrote:
> > I agree with Florian that the banner and the robots.txt is the right
> > approach h...
- 17:03 Infrastructure Task #1696: Image diff in Gerrit
- This is disabled again, can someone have a look?
- 16:46 Infrastructure Task #2862: Redirect Help wiki’s main page to new browser-based help
- > Would the problem be solved by [...]
Yes, those would be good measures to take, although the banner is more of a...
- 16:07 Infrastructure Task #2862: Redirect Help wiki’s main page to new browser-based help
- Obviously you guys are not doing tech support on Twitter.... There have been repeated questions about people landing ...
- 22:04 Infrastructure Task #2862 (Feedback): Redirect Help wiki’s main page to new browser-based help
- Please redirect https://help.libreoffice.org/Main_Page to https://help.libreoffice.org/latest/index.html
- 17:42 Infrastructure Task #2695: Remove Google+ and identi.ca sharing buttons from questions
- While the G+ button is no longer present (presumably via server changes from the Google side), the Identi.ca button i...
- 17:36 Infrastructure Task #2664: Remove Google+ link from newdesign Silverstripe
- This is now resolved, notwithstanding you ignoring this ticket.
Also available in: Atom