Adolfo Jayme Barrientos
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2014-02-25
- Last connection: 2019-06-20
- Design (Developer, Reporter, 2014-08-13)
- 05:53 Extensions Task #3228 (New): There is already a lot of low-quality/spammy reviews
- E.g. in https://extensions.libreoffice.org/en/extensions/show/basedocumenter-to-document-your-base-applications
- 15:00 Extensions Task #3225 (New): The tags when browsing an individual extension listing page are not clickable
- In the home page, you can click tags to get a filtered view of all extensions with tag tag. You can't do the same whe...
- 14:58 Extensions Task #3224 (Closed): Spanish language unavailable
- I can provide a translation if you point me to the right place to send it.
- 01:13 Extensions Task #3216: Why are the screenshots shown only one
- A carousel should be implemented, like the one holding the screenshots in e.g. https://snapcraft.io/libreoffice
- 22:03 Extensions Task #3217 (New): Where is the source code?
- I would like to make some CSS changes to improve the site's layout and usability and match the new 7.0 brand.
- 09:17 Infrastructure Task #3204: Translators don’t have permission to use the “Search and replace” Weblate feature
- Forwarded to https://github.com/WeblateOrg/weblate/issues/3954
- 07:45 Infrastructure Task #3210 (Closed): Remove Google+ link from documentliberation.org/contact/
- At the bottom of <https://www.documentliberation.org/contact/> there is a link to a Google+ community. Since Google+ ...
- 12:05 Infrastructure Task #3207 (New): templates.libreoffice.org should redirect to a filtered view of only templates at extensions.libreoffice.org
- In the help we mention this URL to help users get document templates; see https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/he...
- 11:59 Infrastructure Task #3204: Translators don’t have permission to use the “Search and replace” Weblate feature
- Oh! You’re right! Thanks!
It’s confusing to not have it at the project level as well. Will report a bug to Weblate.
- 11:04 Infrastructure Task #3204: Translators don’t have permission to use the “Search and replace” Weblate feature
- It's a separate function from the simple Search tab (I know, they should be merged into one...)
Look at this scree...
Also available in: Atom