Adolfo Jayme Barrientos
- Login: fito
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2014-02-25
- Last connection: 2019-06-20
- 19:25 Infrastructure Task #3442: rename "master" branch in core.git to new git default
- BTW, I propose the master branch be named “trunk”, like in Bazaar VCS. The metaphor is coherent with the “branches”.
- 19:23 Infrastructure Task #3546 (Closed): @libreofficebugs account on Twitter inactive since Oct 26
- The @libreofficebugs account no longer tweets out fixed bugs since October 26. Maybe because of a feed no longer work...
- 19:06 Marketing Task #3406: tdf should cooperate with Weblate.
- > According to Weblate's manager nijel, it's not included in future plans.
Where has he said that? The GitHub issu...
- 19:30 Release Engineering Task #2350: Clean deletionrequest component
- Oh, that’s a bummer. Then, how feasible it would be to restrict comments on old bugs (say, 1 month after they’re clos...
- 08:44 Release Engineering Task #2350: Clean deletionrequest component
- Is it possible to also delete all comments with the “spam” tag?
- 07:16 Infrastructure Task #3512: Weblate translation entry textbox doesn't properly support Hebrew
- The newly installed Weblate now uses a locally-served Source Sans 3 (instead of the old “Source Sans Pro” that is cur...
- 01:50 Infrastructure Task #3543 (New): Add listing for our Weblate instance to “Discover Weblate” section on Weblate.org
- A TDF Weblate admin should fill out "this form on Weblate.org":https://weblate.org/subscription/discovery/ so that ou...
- 15:59 Infrastructure Task #3512: Weblate translation entry textbox doesn't properly support Hebrew
- "This Source-derived design":https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Assistant has Hebrew characters. Maybe we could add it...
- 11:35 Infrastructure Task #3442: rename "master" branch in core.git to new git default
- Full support from me for this rename.
Also available in: Atom