TDC download counter log inclusion
Team - Qlater
The current TDC (TDF download counter) needs a feature to include old logs and parse them accordingly. First, to have a comparison with existing scripts, and second, to have one complete set of data including history.
- Assignee set to Alexander Werner
- Priority changed from Low to High
This is quite important, as marketing relies on the data
Setting no due date, as evaluating the discrepancy seems to be a tedious task - still, a high priority to have on screen
- Due date set to 2015-01-17
Re-assigning deadline, as infra migration will bind most time in December
- Due date changed from 2015-01-17 to 2015-01-30
Due to problems with Crashtest VM and vm158, which eat more time than expected and are critical (blocking other tasks), we need to shift this a bit - sorry for that, will be next on the workpile after the other two pressing items are dealt with
Giving Kendy access to a VM for running his script is unaffected from that
- Due date deleted (
- Priority changed from High to Normal
Need to re-prioritize and re-schedule due to the recent infra story that needs our attention
Ticket will be updated with proper due date soon
- Target version set to Q4/2015
- Tracker changed from Feature to Task
- Subject changed from Include old logs in TDC to TDC download counter log inclusion
- Description updated (diff)
- Target version changed from Q4/2015 to Q1/2016
Between the years, Norbert has worked on a script that produced some good output - before working on this, let's coordinate which bits can be re-used to avoid reinventing the wheel
- Target version changed from Q1/2016 to Qlater
Is there a status update on this?
Will we put offline TDC in favor of Norbert's solution?
If so, what needs doing to get Norbert's solution running?
- Status changed from New to Rejected
Rejected in favor of Norberts download counter.
- Is duplicate of Task #1842: Deploy Norberts Download Counter added
- Is duplicate of deleted (Task #1842: Deploy Norberts Download Counter)
Also available in: Atom