- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2013-11-21
- Last connection: 2019-06-27
- Infrastructure (Manager, 2020-06-18)
- Events (Manager, 2020-06-18)
- Release Engineering (Manager, 2020-06-18)
- Native Language (Manager, 2020-06-18)
- DE (Manager, 2014-06-06)
- Marketing (Manager, 2020-06-18)
- Design (Manager, 2020-06-18)
- Documentation (Manager, 2020-06-18)
- Extensions (Manager, 2020-06-18)
- Key Goals (Manager, 2020-06-18)
- Board Public (Manager, 2020-07-30)
- 15:50 Key Goals Task #3108: KG22.01.1 - Two more tenders signed in 6 months
- Delivery of MC dashboard in Q4
Mentor tender decision likely in Q4
X-ray debugger tender decision likely in Q4
- 12:04 Board Public Task #3251: Digital tool for participation improvement
- VPS was setup in the meantime
- 11:40 Release Engineering Task #3299 (New): Google Drive and One Drive auth tokens
- Seems there are issues with accessing files on Google Drive and Microsoft One Drive, see
- 11:35 Infrastructure Task #1496: switch back to Hetzner or RRPproxy DNS and remove glue records
- Domains where pushing DNSSEC does not work are the following. Let's try again tomorrow, if that fails, we need to rea...
- 11:28 Infrastructure Task #1496: switch back to Hetzner or RRPproxy DNS and remove glue records
- The majority of our domains is now connected to KeyDNS at RRPproxy, including DNSSEC signing
The main/production dom...
- 09:41 Release Engineering Task #2961 (Closed): Mac signing certificate for standin
Great news! :)
- 09:39 Infrastructure Task #3297 (New): missing strings for download page
- There seem to be strings missing in Weblate for the download page, namely
These need to be ...
- 14:49 Key Goals Task #3126: KG22.07.1 - Write programme description
- I am now in contact with someone from the university of Berlin. They might be interested in the program as well. Do y...
- 09:32 Key Goals Task #3123: KG22.06.1 - Team to present workshop at LibOCon 2020
- * too many applications, creating a burden for maintainers
* Pootle and AskBot, don't know what happens in two or th...
- 09:30 Key Goals Task #3116: KG22.04.1 - Run five Community Bonding / Hackfest Events in significant geographies
- * Still a good idea? (Ilmari)
* Yes (Italo)
* put call for questions into a blogpost -> ask community what they wou...
Also available in: Atom