Updated by Florian Effenberger over 8 years ago
We do have an events calendar in the wiki at https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Events and https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/EventsCalendar which is maintained mostly by Marc Paré.
This calendar needs regular updating
Information Italo, as the one in charge for marketing, should regularly update and maintain it, and - if known - also add a note (e.g. maybe a different color/category of the events) for those events where at least one LibreOffice representative representatives
* attends, or attend
* gives give at talk/join a talk, or
* joins a panel discussion, or discussion
* staffs have a booth
need to be compiled. Data required is:
* country, citiy and location of the event
* event's name
* organizer(s) on behalf of the LibreOffice project
* attendees on behalf of the LibreOffice project
* URL of conference
* URL of slideware/videos
Optionally, we can split up into various categories and tags, e.g. by
* category: conference, trade show, informal meeting
Optionally, we can also collect dates for Call for Papers (CfP) and Call for Locations (CfL).
Optionally, we can also migrate https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/EventsCalendar to our ownCloud instance.