- Login: cloph
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2013-11-21
- Last connection: 2019-06-20
- 12:35 Infrastructure Task #3633: Add WollMux translations to Weblate
- Sure, I can have weblate directly push to master/main
With no restrictions https://docs.weblate.org/en/weblate-4.1...
- 10:50 Extensions Task #3613: Sort by last modified
- I see the flaw here - some fixup touched lots of extensions, bumping their last modified date despite not being chang...
- 10:45 Extensions Task #3275: No notification for feedback at the extension
- configuration problem, seems like I only sent to admin, not the actual extension maintainer...
- 10:41 Extensions Task #3606: Allow having extensions projects "on hold"
- Will add an additional checkbox to put into moderation queue or not, changing button text is too deep in silverstripe...
- 10:39 Extensions Task #3603 (Resolved): How to make FR description show in the extension web page?
- made the howto more explicit to use English as default language and added pointer to the translation process at the t...
- 10:28 Infrastructure Task #3625: Log of changes for libreoffice.org
- tempted to reject it for the silverstripe site as its days are numbered, as said by Beluga we'll have git logs for ne...
- 10:22 Extensions Task #3630 (Feedback): Assigning an unclaimed extension clears all content
I see that the text were cleared as you describe in the history for one of the revision, but it is not ...
- 10:16 Infrastructure Task #3632 (Closed): Weblate: slow saving of edited suggestions
- closing as duplicate - will investigate deeper if still a problem after updating weblate.
- 10:14 Release Engineering Task #3596 (Closed): create tag for 7.4.3 rc2
- 20:22 Extensions Task #3624 (Resolved): File limit for update of extensions is too low
- Hi - set the limit to 250MB as suggested
Also available in: Atom