- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2013-11-21
- Last connection: 2017-12-15
- 20:58 Infrastructure Task #2433 (Resolved): Screenshot daily build currently busted
- fixed - did need addtional gettext-dev, but with that a build did succeed:
- 16:17 Infrastructure Task #2433: Screenshot daily build currently busted
- got pass from Norbert, updated the machine and brought it back online to jenkins. Let's hope that Xisco's cygwin upda...
- 16:42 Infrastructure Task #1701: Silverstripe maintenance and updates
- overall I'd say "sure" - but atm there are some local changes/stuff that's not in the repo. So once that's taken care...
- 16:39 Release Engineering Task #1488 (Closed): Pootle layout automated prepration to repository-ready files
- don't see need for keeping this one, ticket#2012 covers this → closing.
- 16:37 Infrastructure Task #2299: Generate sceenshots and store at release.
- pending overall update of the buildslave, so once that is back in business, can look into build-failures, solve any t...
- 16:35 Release Engineering Task #2365: create new iOS release of LibreOffice Remote for Impress, with new description text
- need to check how much did change re iPhone X support / new iOS release - if XCode is happy with the existing code, t...
- 16:31 Infrastructure Task #2132 (Resolved): VM173 and POOTLE to help translators
- adjusted the link (but used just help.libreoffice.org - as that's the canonical URL)
- 16:22 Infrastructure Task #2399 (Resolved): User "Check for Updates" support: check.php script needs 5.3.7 and 5.4.3 entries.
- setting to resolved.
- 16:21 Infrastructure Task #2317: releases at F-Droid
- sent a poke, this time with Flo in cc
yes, using the repo would be the case if the LibreOffice Viewer would use on...
- 16:09 Infrastructure Task #2012: Automate pootle to commit translations
- ideally our own host, apart from that an additional preprocessing that rejects files with problematic translations - ...
Also available in: Atom