Xisco Fauli Tarazona
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2016-05-05
- Last connection: 2019-06-21
- Infrastructure (Manager, 2016-09-01)
- Events (Manager, 2020-06-18)
- Release Engineering (Manager, 2020-06-18)
- Native Language (Manager, 2020-06-18)
- Marketing (Manager, 2020-06-18)
- Design (Manager, 2020-06-18)
- Documentation (Manager, 2020-06-18)
- Extensions (Manager, 2020-06-18)
- Key Goals (Manager, 2020-06-18)
- Board Public (Manager, 2020-07-30)
- 15:52 Infrastructure Task #3468: Bugzilla shows attachment links with http:// instead of https://
- not happening with Firefox. Confirmed in Chrome
- 13:14 Release Engineering Task #2349: Update statistics wiki page
- Florian Effenberger wrote:
> Last update is from end-September
> When is the next one due, sometime in Q4?
- 14:18 Release Engineering Task #2350: Clean deletionrequest component
- 17:29 Infrastructure Task #964: Bugzilla removal of old LibreOffice versions
- Done for 6.3 release
- 17:23 Release Engineering Task #1481: Bibisect repositories
- linux-64-releases has been updated up to 220.127.116.11
- 17:43 Release Engineering Task #2961 (Resolved): Mac signing certificate for standin
- Closing this ticket as RESOLVED since I'm able to build LibreOffice with a Developer ID certificate on my local machi...
- 13:22 Release Engineering Task #2961: Mac signing certificate for standin
- Information about notarization
# Move all the dmg files into a single directory for processing....
- 11:40 Infrastructure Task #2998: Make sure all daily builds have Time at About dialog
- Time and date is displayed in dbg builds from https://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/Linux-rpm_deb-x86_64@86...
- 16:33 Infrastructure Task #3295 (Closed): Missing from download list on Website: New UI languages Friulian (fur), Central Kurdish (ckb) and Inuktitut (iu) missing on download website
- From https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=134875
There are two new User Interface languages for Lib...
- 12:13 Release Engineering Task #2961: Mac signing certificate for standin
- Christian Lohmaier wrote:
> We should definitely deal with that..
> Steps are as laid out in the first message - c...
Also available in: Atom