- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2016-10-12
- Last connection: 2019-07-01
- 16:11 Release Engineering Task #1481: Bibisect repositories
- Or better, creation + fetch in a single command:...
- 17:12 Release Engineering Task #1481: Bibisect repositories
- With the upcoming gerrit upgrade/refactoring I'd like to take the opportunity to consolidate that too. Details were ...
- 21:39 Infrastructure Task #2037 (Closed): UK User Requesting LibO 5.2.1 Download Directed to (Extremely slow) Mirror in Czech Republic
- Sorry for not dealing with that in time, was probably a transient glitch with the GeoIP database. Closing now as the...
- 21:31 Infrastructure Task #1909 (Closed): upgrade gerrit to 2.11.9 - keyboard control fix for firefox (ctrl+c, ctrl+t)
- Closing, we're on 2.13 now. IIRC the upgrade to ≥2.11.9 took place in Feb 2018.
- 21:13 Infrastructure Task #1544 (Closed): LibreOffice Conference Website 2012 - Static HTML - Upload Place
- Done (both 2012 and 2013) during the migration from kermit in April 2017.
- 21:05 Infrastructure Task #1314 (Closed): make sure cdrom media is disabled - otherwise apt-get sits there consuming 100% CPU waiting for cdrom to be hooked up
- Closing, since Dec 2017 the sources.list(5) file is entirely generated from salt and only contain the strict minimum:...
- 16:10 Infrastructure Task #2638: Badges for the community (OpenBadges)
- > Do we put these curl queries into a cron job, so they're done once a day, or something like that?
Not yet, what ...
- 15:42 Infrastructure Task #2801: Redmine reminder e-mails
- cron runs a single @rake redmine:send_reminders@ with some hardcoded parameters, namely the user ID list and number o...
- 05:46 Infrastructure Task #2929: evaluate Redmine calendar plugin
- > We can easily patch the source to remove the parameters in the ICS links if desired. Download will work as long as ...
- 05:16 Infrastructure Task #2929 (Feedback): evaluate Redmine calendar plugin
- https://redmine.documentfoundation.org/issues/calendar has links showing the visitor's *RSS key* (if authenticated) h...
Also available in: Atom