- Login: kelemeng
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2017-06-08
- Last connection: 2018-09-28
- 11:49 Infrastructure Task #3614 (New): BZ: Hide Regression-By field for non-logged in users
- Bugzilla got the new Regression-By field, which happens to be visible even without login.
Request is to hide this fi...
- 15:57 Infrastructure Task #3565: New Bugzilla field request: Regression-By
- Adolfo Jayme Barrientos wrote in #note-4:
> How one uses language matters, so let’s try to entirely remove the perso...
- 16:15 Infrastructure Task #3565: New Bugzilla field request: Regression-By
- @Xisco I like the concept of limiting this fields visibility to the longer term contributors.
- 13:51 Infrastructure Task #3565 (New): New Bugzilla field request: Regression-By
- When dealing with regressions, it turns out to be somewhat difficult for one developer to see all their regressions i...
- 10:30 Infrastructure Task #3527 (New): Doxygen links missing from https://docs.libreoffice.org/
- Recently https://docs.libreoffice.org/ has lost the links to the doxygen documentation under the modules.
Such as ...
- 15:47 Infrastructure Task #3468 (Closed): Bugzilla shows attachment links with http:// instead of https://
- This is just a minimal inconvenience, but anyways:
When someone links another attachment on Bugzilla, like in:
- 08:43 Infrastructure Task #3457 (Closed): Incorrect redirect for get-help/documentation
We just noticed this tip of the day:
- 09:26 Infrastructure Task #2948 (Closed): Nightly Windows builds gone
- Just noticed - while trying to use SI-GUI to update the nightly version - that all nightly Windows builds are now dow...
- 13:22 Infrastructure Task #2660 (Closed): Daily dev-builds stopped for Windows@42
- These daily builds stopped updating on the 23rd, also we had trouble installing the last few versions - see screensho...
- 18:21 Infrastructure Task #2259 (Closed): 'Get help online' menu item points to 404 if there is no askbot for a language
- I opened the 'Get help online' command in 5.5alpha with Hungarian locale, and got redirected to https://ask.libreoffi...
Also available in: Atom