- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2014-02-16
- Last connection: 2016-02-11
- 21:59 Infrastructure Task #1535 (Closed): Change Default Bugzilla Architecture from "Other" to "All"
- Currently the default architecture for bugzilla is "Other" - this is literally never applicable. My suggestion:
- 04:25 Infrastructure Task #1263 (Rejected): Change bibisect behavior to prevent wasted time
- I'm not entirely sure how bibisect works but I don't think it's as efficient as it could be.
The best bet would b...
- 16:26 Infrastructure Bug #1146 (New): Jenkins That QA Has Access To To Modify Commits
Create a new jenkins machine that allows QA to easily log in and either remove or add a commit. Include the a...
- 15:27 Infrastructure Feature #548: Create Windows UI for bibisect
- No urgency at all but when it's started can Cloph poke me on IRC or over email - there are some kinks in the current ...
- 18:10 Infrastructure Feature #1066 (Closed): Reporting a NEW bug report should default to LibreOffice product
- I just noticed that we now have a whole list of advanced products on our bugzilla instance. I really think we should ...
- 18:03 Infrastructure Feature #1065 (Closed): Lock Severity and Priority Fields in Bugzilla
- As discussed repetitively - locking priority/severity from regular users would have a lot of benefits:
- 15:08 Infrastructure Task #598: Git + Bibisect
- Florian Effenberger wrote:
> Assigning to Cloph, as he or Robinson are the most likely takers ;-)
> Joel, can you g...
- 17:49 Infrastructure Feature #606 (Closed): Stress Test Bug Tracker Instance
- I think next step for migration is to stress test. Making this a sub issue.
@Robinson - please add other sub issue...
- 16:32 Infrastructure Support #599 (Closed): QA To-Do's
- We talked about using non-bugzilla trackers on the ESC call and dicided we really dont want that for anything directl...
- 16:27 Infrastructure Task #598 (Closed): Git + Bibisect
- The task to be carried out is to get one repository for bibisect, available via git, that provides everything availab...
Also available in: Atom