- Login: olivier
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2014-04-04
- Last connection: 2019-06-21
- 14:51 Documentation Task #3680 (New): api.libeoffice.org should be improved...
- In addition to the link to OASYS TC for OpenDocument, I suggest a second link directly to the ODF 1.3 published speci...
- 19:57 Documentation Task #3650: Exclude pages with indexer="exclude" from search results
- A second look at this task and the issue is to be addressed in bugzilla, as it is part of the software makefile.
- 21:47 Extensions Task #3641: Documentation documents should not be available in the Extensions/Template site
- Jean-Francois Nifenecker wrote in #note-3:
> Hello Olivier,
> thanks for the detailed response. I've now got a ...
- 14:19 Extensions Task #3641: Documentation documents should not be available in the Extensions/Template site
- The reference cards are currently availbale in the website Documentation  as indicated, but redirects to the Exten...
- 19:49 Infrastructure Task #3301: Webpage opened by Help - User Guides for Czech locale
- The website documentation.libreoffice.org is not deprecated and has traffic on it.
The cs/ pages were created in t...
- 10:56 Documentation Task #3472 (Closed): Manage LibreOffice Help contents and tools
- 10:56 Documentation Task #3471 (Closed): Manage publication of LibreOffice Guides 2021
- 22:52 Infrastructure Task #3567: Bridging mailing lists to Discourse
- Guilhem Moulin wrote in #note-44:
> How about next Tuesday 2200 UTC? Can do that along with the other ones.
- 22:06 Infrastructure Task #3567: Bridging mailing lists to Discourse
- About the Brazilians mailing lists:
Please freeze (no more posts allowed) to the following lists.
- 15:04 Infrastructure Task #3567: Bridging mailing lists to Discourse
- Guilhem Moulin wrote in #note-40:
> June 21-23 or 27-30 evening would work. Or later in early July.
Also available in: Atom