Team - Q4/2020
We get way too many cronjob and logrotate e-mails and should switch to a better approach. There's a test installation of greylog available, running on the Sun24 box, that needs evaluating and putting into production (or an alternative identified). That helps to better spot possible issues and reduces mail load at the same time.
- Target version changed from Q2/2017 to Q3/2017
- Target version changed from Q3/2017 to Q4/2017
Shifting to Q4, but then we definitely should look into that, to better manage our incoming log messages
Is that task the same as the monitoring ticket (#2210)?
- Related to Task #2210: monitoring notifications added
Not exactly the same but related, and they're likely to be solved at the same time.
- Target version changed from Q4/2017 to Q2/2018
Is there any ETA?
I really would like to get the cronjob mails cleaned up, and have some very basic notification system in place
- Target version changed from Q2/2018 to Q2/2019
- Target version changed from Q2/2019 to Q4/2019
- Target version changed from Q4/2019 to Q2/2020
- Target version changed from Q2/2020 to Q4/2020
Monitoring in place
Still many e-mails each day from cronjobs and other stuff
Also available in: Atom