Run office-interoperability-tools against master builds
This tasks is about running office-interoperability-tools regularly against master builds
The code is here: https://github.com/x1sc0/office-interoperability-tools
which has been deployed in: vm187.documentfoundation.org:/mnt/tests/office-interoperability-tools
<document type> = 'writer' || 'word' || 'impress' || 'powerpoint'
1. Connect to vm187.documentfoundation.org:/mnt/tests
2. Download the latest daily build with: ./downloadMaster.sh < link to the .deb file in http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/ > ( do not use the updater build )
3. Run ./runScript.sh ( check each office-interoperability-tools/documents/<document type>/run.sh to see everything is alright. )
4. Go to 'office-interoperability-tools/documents/<document type>/'
4. Run '../../scripts/genods.py (--regression|--improvement) -new <new build dir> -old <old build dir>/all.csv --output results.ods
5. Mount the ssh folder locally in your computer: 'sshfs vm187.documentfoundation.org:/mnt/tests/office-interoperability-tools/documents/<document type> <local dir>
6. Check the results and report the regressions adding '[Bug found by office-interoperability-tools]' at the end of the report
You can download new files like
./scripts/get-bugzilla-attachments-by-mimetype [document type]
Updated by Xisco Fauli Tarazona over 1 year ago
Florian Effenberger wrote:
Is that still a relevant task/done regularly?
Yep, the script is run regularly once a month more or less. List of reported issues can be found here: https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/buglist.cgi?list_id=990867&longdesc=%5BBug%20found%20by%20office-interoperability-tools%5D&longdesc_type=allwordssubstr&query_format=advanced&resolution=---