Add close decoration to active tags
Team - Q1/2021
when an extension website reader sets a filtering tag, he/she has no clue to the way to unset the tag. This is frustrating.
This tag system is not so uncommon. If you figure how to add the tag you will be able to remove.
But to make it more clear we cloud add a small x to the tag when in the filter list (and a small + when not).
well, YMMV, but I had a hard time finding how to get rid of that stupid tag I had selected first. The only solution I had found at that time was to reload the page :(
So, yes, selecting a tag is easy, but a clear way to suppress a selected tag is in order, IMO. The small x is quite usual and would be meaningful, yes.
- Subject changed from Removing selected tags is undocumented to Add close decoration to active tags
- Assignee set to Christian Lohmaier
- Target version set to Q3/2020
- Target version changed from Q3/2020 to Q4/2020
- Target version changed from Q4/2020 to Q1/2021
- Due date set to 2021-02-21
- Status changed from New to Resolved
add a - symbol via the webfont that's already in use on the site using css ::after element
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom