- Registered on: 2014-11-06
- Last connection: 2018-07-12
- Infrastructure (Reporter, 2015-05-04)
- 19:12 Infrastructure Task #2625: Agile Redmine plug-in
- Sophie Gautier wrote:
> Could you install the lite/free version of the plug-in here:
- 17:14 Infrastructure Task #2521: Improve the download/install experience, default OS is not working correctly, and other issues
- This is Howard Johnson's report.
- 18:27 Marketing Task #2615: investigate other websites we can use to bring in new volunteers
- Mike Saunders wrote:
> Thanks Ilmari for your feedback -- they don't look particularly suitable for us, then.
- 15:33 Marketing Task #2615: investigate other websites we can use to bring in new volunteers
- I set up Up For Grabs for Markus's crash reporting service. It only works for GitHub projects, so we cannot use it fo...
- 19:55 Infrastructure Task #2612 (New): Replace all instances of pie charts in the Dashboard with more appropriate charts
- Quoting from https://medium.com/@KristinHenry/in-defense-of-pie-charts-and-why-you-shouldnt-use-them-df2e8ccb5f76
- 15:01 Infrastructure Task #2564: Make copyright information at the bottom of the website translatable
- Florian Effenberger wrote:
> What other phrased do you want to translate? For the long license sentence, I'm not sur...
- 12:47 Infrastructure Task #2564 (New): Make copyright information at the bottom of the website translatable
- Moved from https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=116432
At the bottom of https://da.libreoffice.org/...
- 07:38 Infrastructure Task #1873: Evaluate stopforumspam.com as potential fix for wiki spam attacks
- Dennis Roczek wrote:
> well and then you might block users by accident because of their user name. also not good. :-...
- 15:44 Infrastructure Task #2558 (Closed): Documentation link in Download page redirects to Feedback
- Moved from https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=116328
The download page https://www.libreoffice.or...
- 14:23 Infrastructure Task #1873: Evaluate stopforumspam.com as potential fix for wiki spam attacks
- Beluga Beluga wrote:
> This extension should be modified so it does not check the IP, but email/username: https://ww...
Also available in: Atom