- Login: Beluga
- Registered on: 2014-11-06
- Last connection: 2019-06-24
- 09:52 Infrastructure Task #3683 (Closed): Problem with bug 134115
- There is a problem with the automated messages since about a month. The people responsible know this. I hope the auto...
- 20:38 Websites Task #3663: Navigation in blog website is not long enough to show Donate button
- Stéphane Guillou wrote in #note-2:
> Related to this issue is the problem with the last menu buttons (currently Merch...
- 16:07 Extensions Task #3676 (Closed): Add link to the Extensions website from https://www.libreoffice.org/
- Shortcode done in https://git.libreoffice.org/infra/libreofficeorg/+/3824aba33707b08d3790a39f2f8b7d624a38f120
- 10:21 Extensions Task #3676: Add link to the Extensions website from https://www.libreoffice.org/
- Already done for "the unreleased new website":https://newdesign2.libreoffice.org/refs/heads/master/en/index.html, lin...
- 17:06 Extensions Task #3673 (Closed): Forward to default page if localization is not available
- Already reported as https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=140314
- 07:10 Infrastructure Task #3670: The Help page must be in the first level of Get Help menu (front page)
- The new design has a flatter navigation hierarchy, what do you think: https://newdesign2.libreoffice.org/refs/heads/m...
- 12:38 Infrastructure Task #3651 (New): ARM versions for Windows should be available on the download page
- Moved from https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=154352
- 12:56 Infrastructure Task #2882 (Closed): Translate extension: new config option to always display language links
- I tested this locally and with Vector skin, the languages don't appear in the sidebar. Rather, they are hidden behind...
- 13:41 Release Engineering Task #3623 (Closed): Appimage builds
- As the links work, I guess this can be closed.
- 13:42 Infrastructure Task #3644: Upgrade the Documentation Foundation Wiki to use Vecter 2022 skin
- The skin comes with MediaWiki 1.38 and above, so with the next LTS upgrade to 1.39, we could use it. However, I under...
Also available in: Atom