- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2016-02-15
- Last connection: 2018-10-09
- 12:16 Marketing Task #2415: make regular "This Month in LibreOffice" posts on the blog
- September: https://blog.documentfoundation.org/blog/2018/10/04/libreoffice-monthly-recap-september-2018/
- 15:51 Marketing Task #2577: investigate free open source project advertising on Stack Overflow
- So this scheme was not activated for the second half of 2018, so it's impossible to take part. If it's available for ...
- 14:45 Marketing Task #1901: Promote the Document Liberation Project
- New contributor-oriented video made and on marketing-priv@ for feedback...
- 14:35 Infrastructure Task #2638: Badges for the community
- Florian Effenberger wrote:
> Who's gonna take the lead on this, Sophie or Mike? :)
Let's discuss this at LibOCon,...
- 16:07 Marketing Task #1901: Promote the Document Liberation Project
- This week I'm going to blog about DLP updates so far in 2018, to generate some interest again, and spread via the usu...
- 15:59 Marketing Task #2436 (Closed): buy digital camera for TDF, to use for events and merchandise
- Camera arrived, invoice sent to Florian.
- 15:57 Marketing Task #2389: create an infographic describing ways to contribute to LO
- Cor Nouws wrote:
> I should have noted earlier - apologies - that setting out a more precise target audience mig...
- 15:11 Marketing Task #2389: create an infographic describing ways to contribute to LO
- Three infographics created (attached) based on feedback from marketing-priv@. These cover various areas of the projec...
- 12:26 Documentation Task #2394: master ticket for new documentation approach
- Jan Holesovsky wrote:
> Mike - would be great if you start using the git repo too, so that you can send the stuf...
- 11:05 Marketing Task #2389: create an infographic describing ways to contribute to LO
- So I got some feedback from the list, and we can make multiple infographics with "4 ways to do X" on various topics, ...
Also available in: Atom