- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2016-02-15
- Last connection: 2017-12-15
- 12:11 Marketing Task #2319: create collection of sample documents showing LibreOffice features
- Unfortunately nobody from the community has sent me anything yet, although someone recommended I look at existing tem...
- 16:45 Infrastructure Bug #412: letters missing from website (some browsers don't display letters)
- OK, so with self-hosted Lato2 (the newest version) it seems to fix the Lithuanian issue. Antanas Budriūnas says:
- 15:55 Marketing Task #2418: LibreOffice 6.0 New Features video
- Adding a note that hi-res versions of the splash screen banner are here, for future reference:
- 15:24 Infrastructure Bug #412: letters missing from website (some browsers don't display letters)
- Meanwhile, I'm using our "newdesign" server for testing, and I've self-hosted Lato2. In addition, I've pasted bits of...
- 14:36 Infrastructure Bug #412: letters missing from website (some browsers don't display letters)
- Dennis Roczek wrote:
> Just a thought. maybe it is not a browser problem but loading something
> from a resourc...
- 11:24 Marketing Task #2436 (New): buy digital camera for TDF, to use for events and merchandise
- TDF has a good video camera for interviews, but we could also make use of a normal digital camera for taking high-qua...
- 11:21 Marketing Task #2435 (New): register for Berliner Stiftungswoche 2018
- We can register for the Berliner Stiftungswoche (Foundation week) 2018, which takes place from 17 to 27 April 2018. D...
- 11:53 Marketing Task #2366 (In Progress): LibreOffice community weeks/focus leading up to 6.0 release
- I've send out short questions to the following communities to make "community focus" blog posts in the coming weeks:
- 11:19 Infrastructure Task #2356: We’re now using an outdated YouTube logo in Silverstripe pages
- Adolfo Jayme Barrientos wrote:
> Any opinion on this?
Hi Adolfo, I've just made the change now – it has the play ...
- 10:41 Marketing Task #2319 (In Progress): create collection of sample documents showing LibreOffice features
- ...and thereby setting the status to In Progress!
Also available in: Atom