- Login: mike.saunders
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2016-02-15
- Last connection: 2019-06-21
- 12:57 Marketing Task #1376: month of LibreOffice contribution
- November campaign started: https://blog.documentfoundation.org/blog/2022/11/01/do-something-awesome-join-the-month-of...
- 09:52 Release Engineering Task #3623: Appimage builds
- I've updated the links on https://www.libreoffice.org/download/appimage/ accordingly.
- 15:26 Marketing Task #3051 (Closed): grow recurring donations (goal 50%)
- According to Italo, we are very close to 50%, so I think we can close this now. Of course, we will continue to promot...
- 16:07 DE Task #1459: deutschsprachige Community-TelKos
- Zur Zeit immer noch wenig Interesse, regelmäßige Calls zu haben. Soll ich versuchen, ein DE-Community-Treffen zu orga...
- 16:06 Marketing Task #1901: Promote the Document Liberation Project
- Looks like there have been no DLP library releases since late 2019 -- I've emailed David and Fridrich to see what's g...
- 15:48 Marketing Task #2934: map for events
- In-person events are taking place more often now, so I'll resume work on this, maybe with the Web Technology Engineer...
- 15:47 Marketing Task #3196: create video for travel refund tool
- Script for this finished, and checked with Sophie. Will record the clips and try to finalise the video before LibOCon.
- 15:46 DE Task #2984: Investigate German volunteering platforms
- We get messages every month or two via Vostel, from people who are interested in contributing. I follow up with offer...
- 12:51 Infrastructure Task #3618: add links to wiki page on compatibility for older OS versions to System Requirements page
- Hi Kyle,
Thanks for reporting the issue, and the complicated link situation! We can make it a lot simpler indeed. ...
- 09:09 Marketing Task #1376: month of LibreOffice contribution
- These run every six months like clockwork, so no need to set a date. Next one will be in November. Will engage the ma...
Also available in: Atom