- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2016-02-15
- Last connection: 2019-02-14
- Infrastructure (Manager, 2016-02-15)
- Events (Manager, 2016-02-15)
- Release Engineering (Manager, 2016-02-15)
- Native Language (Manager, 2016-02-15)
- DE (Manager, 2016-02-15)
- Marketing (Manager, 2016-02-15)
- Design (Manager, 2016-02-15)
- Documentation (Manager, 2016-03-08)
- 2019 Conference (Manager, 2019-01-25)
- 15:22 Infrastructure Task #2638: Badges for the community
- So, current status:
* Guilhem has created some JSON queries to get stats from the wiki, so that we can add badges ...
- 09:59 Marketing Task #2577 (Closed): investigate free open source project advertising on Stack Overflow
- The graphic now has a rating of 8, more than the required threshold, so it will be served up on other Stack Overflow ...
- 15:35 Marketing Task #2708 (In Progress): update "How donations helped us in 2017" infographic
- Here's an updated version for 2018 (LO_donate_infographic_2018.pdf). Will circulate it on markting-priv@ for feedback...
- 11:13 Marketing Task #2688 (Closed): create LibreOffice 6.2 New Features video
- So the translations worked well and the video has over 31,000 views after being public for four days. Closing now.
- 10:03 Marketing Task #2720 (New): translate Hungarian blog series about building/modifying LibreOffice into English
- At FOSDEM, Adam Kovacs gave a quick lightning talk about his coding work. He also showed his blog, which is has a ser...
- 14:20 Marketing Task #2577: investigate free open source project advertising on Stack Overflow
- Stephan Bergmann has the necessary reputation points and kindly posted the advert on the thread:
- 13:56 Marketing Task #2577: investigate free open source project advertising on Stack Overflow
- Feedback on marketing-priv@ selected the thumbs-up image (attached), so let's go with that. However:
"You must hav...
- 12:49 DE Task #2712 (In Progress): LibreOffice 6.2 Vorbereitungen
- Mike Saunders wrote:
> * Deutsche Übersetzung der Pressermitteilung (Italos Version ist auf marketing-priv@)
- 11:23 Marketing Task #2415: make regular "This Month in LibreOffice" posts on the blog
- These are still going on, eg I just posted January 2019: https://blog.documentfoundation.org/blog/2019/01/29/libreoff...
- 14:54 Marketing Task #2310: order more marketing materials
- I ordered 2000 each of "Love LibreOffice" stickers and "Get involved" A5 flyers for FOSDEM. So we're doing well for m...
Also available in: Atom