- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2014-02-15
- Last connection: 2018-03-11
- 21:08 Infrastructure Task #1873: Evaluate stopforumspam.com as potential fix for wiki spam attacks
- Beluga Beluga wrote:
> This extension should be modified so it does not check the IP, but email/username: https://ww...
- 15:20 Infrastructure Task #2511: Update MediaWiki backend in Wiki site
- Adolfo Jayme Barrientos wrote:
> Just upgrading MediaWiki won’t get you that previewing feature if this extension is...
- 14:39 Infrastructure Bug #412: letters missing from website (some browsers don't display letters)
- -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Just a thought. maybe it is not a browser problem but loading someth...
- 11:46 Infrastructure Task #2416: ReleasePlan page takes very long to load
- thanks for the report. the many time calculations are needing so long. For the easiest part I had moved the EOL versi...
- 16:05 Marketing Task #1333: event calendar
- What I still do not understand: where is the problem of having the integration similar to the one we had at EventsCal...
- 13:54 Marketing Task #1333: event calendar
- Florian Effenberger wrote:
> Can you check if there is a mechanism to provide a RSS feed for the calendar in Nextclo...
- 09:44 Infrastructure Task #2203 (New): Install SecureMail fpr Bugzilla to get secured mails
- There is an extension to secure mail between bugzilla and oneself by using SMIME or PGP.
I do want this. :-)
- 17:51 Infrastructure Task #2193 (Closed): allow BitCoin donations < 0,1 BTC
- 23:11 Infrastructure Task #2191 (New): Install Extension:LoginNotify
- no text, self task
- 16:59 Infrastructure Task #2185 (Closed): German and English text is intermixed in the Wiki license footer with German browser locale
- duplicate of redmine#1324
Also available in: Atom