- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2013-11-21
- Last connection: 2018-06-06
- 11:10 Infrastructure Bug #1520: Missing author name and/or link
- In times of the new DSGVO it is not possible to display the Name of the author without bis permission. We haven't cur...
- 22:55 Infrastructure Bug #1522 (Closed): For some zoom levels: "-> Submit your Extension" text line outside green box
- 22:54 Infrastructure Bug #1522 (Resolved): For some zoom levels: "-> Submit your Extension" text line outside green box
- The stylesheet oft the new extensions-templates-website solved the issue.
- 18:57 Infrastructure Bug #1515 (Closed): Header picture different size on Extension/Template webpages
- Fixed with the new extensions and templates website. There is only one header.
- 18:56 Infrastructure Bug #1523 (Closed): Single word Extension name headings not wrapped
- The long title wraps to the next line within the new extensions website.
- 18:52 Infrastructure Bug #1125 (Closed): Internet Explorer receiving incorrectly mime content typed oxt and template downloads as ZIP from LO Extensions web server
- I think the issue has gone with the change to the new website. Thus closing.
- 18:51 Infrastructure Bug #1516 (Closed): Activate Issue tracker URL
- There is no issue tracker available inside the new extensions website. Thus the issue is not valid anymore.
- 18:49 Infrastructure Task #1905 (Closed): Getting outdated data from http://extensions.libreoffice.org/ site
- Not valid anymore. This is an issue for the old page. There is the latest version 3.3 of this extension.
- 18:45 Infrastructure Bug #1518 (Closed): a warning about outdated is showed for mature extensions
- There are no warnings anymore for older releases / projects.
- 18:44 Infrastructure Bug #1517 (Closed): Search with LibO Version criteria does not show all available Extensions
- The search shows the list of extension projects (with releases for a version of LibreOffice).
Also available in: Atom