add IPv6 to manitu servers
The manitu servers currently come without IPv6 - the VM hosts do not have it, while the VMs have it
#1 Updated by Florian Effenberger over 2 years ago
- Subject changed from add IPv6 to falco to add IPv6 to manitu root servers and big boxes
#2 Updated by Florian Effenberger over 2 years ago
- Subject changed from add IPv6 to manitu root servers and big boxes to add IPv6 to manitu servers
- Description updated (diff)
#5 Updated by Florian Effenberger almost 2 years ago
Is there a lot of work involved? Before groing our infra, it might make sense to get this dealt with, now that Debian 8 is rolled out
It's still not high priority, so if it takes lots of resources, we can defer - interested to hear if it takes a lot of effort (e.g. wrt. firewalling and routing).
#6 Updated by Alexander Werner almost 2 years ago
It's just stupid work that takes some time.
Good time during the migration on the rack.
#7 Updated by Alexander Werner almost 2 years ago
- Related to Task #1835: migration to own rack added
#8 Updated by Florian Effenberger over 1 year ago
- Target version changed from Pool to Qlater
Shifting to later due to the infra changes
#9 Updated by Florian Effenberger about 1 year ago
- Assignee changed from Alexander Werner to Guilhem Moulin
re-assigning to Guilhem in order to clean up Redmine queues
nothing concrete to do at the moment
#10 Updated by Florian Effenberger 8 months ago
I read something about IPv6 firewalling in the recent agenda - is this still an issue, or has this ticket been dealt with?
#11 Updated by Florian Effenberger 7 months ago
sudo ifconfig | grep inet6 on the big manitu boxes yield only fe80:: addresses, so it seems to be pending still indeed ;-)