- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2013-11-21
- Last connection: 2019-06-27
- Infrastructure (Manager, 2020-06-18)
- Events (Manager, 2020-06-18)
- Release Engineering (Manager, 2020-06-18)
- Native Language (Manager, 2020-06-18)
- Marketing (Manager, 2020-06-18)
- Design (Manager, 2020-06-18)
- Documentation (Manager, 2020-06-18)
- Extensions (Manager, 2020-06-18)
- Key Goals (Manager, 2020-06-18)
- Board Public (Manager, 2020-07-30)
- 17:59 Infrastructure Task #3436 (New): Add suggestions deletion to reviewer role
- With the recent upgrade, the change you made to allow deletion of suggestions has be removed from reviewer role. Coul...
- 17:57 Infrastructure Task #3405 (Closed): Weblate needs to be updated
- Done, so closing :)
- 18:25 Infrastructure Task #2110 (Closed): confusing download page for first-time user of site
- I guess we can close this one as the download page has had a lot of improvements since this report
- 18:20 Infrastructure Task #2125 (Closed): Extension website > Compatibility: improve table info for compatibility
- Closing as the site has been migrated
- 14:38 Infrastructure Task #2952: Evaluate Discourse
- Just an update:
- project accepted by the BoD
- report sent to project list
- will define a migration roadmap fo...
- 14:29 Infrastructure Task #3261 (Closed): removal or migration of legacy Redmine projects
- Asked Italo and it can be closed now.
- 13:52 Infrastructure Task #3366: Close open Github pull requests and prevent / auto-close new ones.
- @Cloph, I assigned it to you, not sure you didn't do it already yesterday :)
- 13:35 Infrastructure Task #3412 (Feedback): Change Bugzilla setting default to CC a user when he modifies a bug
- @Xisco: I fear that this request will generate a lot of noise to those who heavily contribute to BZ, what do you think?
- 12:46 Infrastructure Task #3421: Accessing the Redmine pages is complicated (to say the least)
- Thanks for reporting Jean-François, indeed something to keep in mind for the new site. Category added.
@Ilmari, I a...
- 14:24 Documentation Task #1869 (Closed): Meeting with Brazilian doc community
Also available in: Atom