- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2014-01-28
- Last connection: 2017-09-20
- Infrastructure (Developer, 2014-06-27)
- 19:29 Infrastructure Bug #412: letters missing from website (some browsers don't display letters)
- I've taken a look at this and have some findings. The Google Fonts API (which the website uses) does not contain Lato...
- 17:16 Documentation Task #2363: Open a Website or VM for helpcontent online rich text editing development
- I don't know which priority Olivier would like to have on this or what is the content of his talk. On my side, I thin...
- 17:14 Documentation Task #2363: Open a Website or VM for helpcontent online rich text editing development
- Thank you Olivier for this. Do you think this should be put in the Infrastructure project? I guess a VM or anything e...
- 16:46 Infrastructure Task #2355 (Closed): F-Droid LibreOffice Viewer link become 404
- Sorry for taking this task from Christian Lohmaier's list but I've fixed it and published the new version. As far as ...
- 15:13 Infrastructure Task #2334: Some strings are shown in OS language instead of LO language
- Do you mean in the LibreOffice downloadable product? If yes, please open a bug for this in https://bugs.documentfound...
- 16:19 Infrastructure Task #2333 (Closed): Lcov website differs betwen HTTP and HTTPS
- I noticed this when visiting the link from the devcentral webpage.
When you click on the link, you get redirected...
- 16:26 Infrastructure Task #1585: single sign-on (SSO)
- What is needed to be tested? Can there be any further explanation on how someone can help here?
- 16:55 Infrastructure Task #2097: libreoffice.org banner improvements
- This can be removed from the 'Team - Q1 2017' version. However, I don't have the permission to do it.
- 16:34 Infrastructure Task #2158: libreoffice.org: Download button should use branding colors
- I think #FFD74C is the best one from that list to change the current page as little as possible. However, more people...
- 18:12 Infrastructure Task #2097: libreoffice.org banner improvements
- About the cookie thing, maybe a solution could be that of saving a cookie for that session only? So a user closes the...
Also available in: Atom