- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2014-01-28
- Last connection: 2018-03-08
- Infrastructure (Developer, 2014-06-27)
- 16:32 Infrastructure Task #2032: Reminder about localised website
- The bar can be moved if it's not visible enough. I would avoid redirecting people automatically however. Localised ve...
- 14:02 Infrastructure Task #2157: Allow to subscribe to security advisories
- @floeff: I have access to the newdesign.libreoffice.org VM. I don't have SSH access to the official website VM. Thus,...
- 13:56 Infrastructure Task #2544: libreoffice.org should have a language selector
- @floeff, sorry to jump in the discussion. Yes, I did something similar and it works for #2032. If a language selector...
- 13:51 Infrastructure Feature #589: silverstripe: redirect pages don't offer to open in new window
- Thank you. Can you let me know when it's pushed please?
- 13:49 Infrastructure Task #901: add change notification to newdesign site
- Florian, thank you for chasing this yourself. OK, I can try to change it. I assume with daily tasks, you mean a sort ...
- 13:47 Documentation Task #2394: master ticket for new documentation approach
- Just to let you know, I've finished a basic 1.0 version of my work if there is still interest. @mike.saunders and @ol...
- 17:35 Infrastructure Task #2097: libreoffice.org banner improvements
- I have two questions about this issue.
1. How is the banner handled? I meant is it added through a module or HTML...
- 17:31 Infrastructure Task #2150: Crash IDs should be automatically linkified in comments
- No, from my end this is fixed. Thank you for your interest.
- 17:30 Infrastructure Task #2157: Allow to subscribe to security advisories
- With where are the advisories stored, I meant in the database or server. I don't have access to the server myself so ...
- 13:50 Infrastructure Task #2150 (Closed): Crash IDs should be automatically linkified in comments
Also available in: Atom