KG22.01 - Streamline Tendering Process in 24 months
We want to sort out blockers in our tendering process and make sure that we are able to run tenders in a smooth way.
Updated by Nicolas Christener 8 months ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 30
- Q1/Q2 2020: ODF 1.3
- Q2/Q3 2020: ODF 1.3 follow up
- Civic CRM
Nicolas started working on a framework for tenders - will share it with the board as soon as ready.
Updated by Lothar K. Becker 5 months ago
Framework was discussed in the subgroup Nicolas, Florian, Lothar. Feedback will be brought in the documents and process descriptions. Target is not to be complete or perfect but having something to test and try with upcoming tenders the next weeks.
Main targest of the "streamlining" issue:
- better and better known process of tendering for TDF,
- helping with template documents and process sheets to get proposals which are more comparable (and thus getting better prerequisits for the decision of the board)
- bringing more information in the early stages of the tendering process to grow the ecosystem who are able to bid and possible to do the work (with list of persons who can do specs, for which area, who could be a "tender organizer" in behalf of TDF to bring and get the documents, ...)
Updated by Florian Effenberger 4 months ago
- Status summary changed from Nicolas, Lothar and Florian had first call. Documents and process description in the works. Next call September 10. to Nicolas, Lothar and Florian had first call. Documents and process description in the works. Next call September 17.
Call postponed to September 17.
Updated by Stephan Ficht 4 months ago
- Status summary changed from Nicolas, Lothar and Florian had first call. Documents and process description in the works. Next call September 17. to schedule another call; share minutes
- need to schedule another call (last call skipped, todos are the same)
- minutes of the meetings to be sent
- possible to share the minutes with the MC?
Updated by Florian Effenberger about 2 months ago
- Target version changed from Q3/2020 to Q4/2020
- Status summary changed from schedule another call; share minutes to first draft of tendering framework by Nicolas, Lothar and Florian published to members
first draft of tendering framework by Nicolas, Lothar and Florian published to members
see TDF Nextcloud - Shared - Tender Framework