@libreofficebugs account on Twitter inactive since Oct 26
Team - Q1/2022
The @libreofficebugs account no longer tweets out fixed bugs since October 26. Maybe because of a feed no longer working? If the issue can’t be fixed, the account should be deleted, because it harms more to have apparent inactivity in social media than nothing at all.
- Assignee set to Christian Lohmaier
- Status changed from New to Closed
Seems to work again, possibly we hit a rate limit issue or the posting service had an outage - closing this ticket, please reopen if the problem occurs again
The account is inactive again, since Nov 23.
- Status changed from Closed to In Progress
- Target version set to Q4/2021
same problem - there's a limited quota and after that is reached the feed is paused...
need to switch to a different service or use a paid plan to get unlimited posts...
- Target version changed from Q4/2021 to Q1/2022
- % Done changed from 0 to 30
contacted them about being flagged as non-profit for paid plan
- Assignee changed from Christian Lohmaier to Stephan Ficht
could you please send the "Freistellungsbescheit" to dlvr.it support to grant us the non-profit status?
We offer a 50% discount to non-profit organizations. To receive a nonprofit discount, please send your 501c3 or the country equivalent to support your nonprofit status to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assignee changed from Stephan Ficht to Christian Lohmaier
sent today the "Freistellungsbescheid" to email@example.com
Christian Lohmaier: please check if the non-profit status has been granted and get back to me if further action is required.
dlvr.it replied (firstname.lastname@example.org
, 2022-02-16-1859) to me:
- ... we are happy to extend the non-profit discount to you. Please go ahead and start the free trial.
- Let me know once you’ve started the trial and I can then apply the 50% discount to your premium plan.
- Your card will be charged at the 50% discount rate at the end of the free trial.
Poke me when we setup the account and you need card data for payment
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
Now this seems to be resolved. Shame that we have to pay for a simple RSS forwarder though. Thanks everyone!
Also available in: Atom