- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2014-10-16
- Last connection: 2019-05-27
- Infrastructure (Manager, 2020-05-27)
- Events (Manager, 2020-05-27)
- Release Engineering (Manager, 2020-05-27)
- Native Language (Manager, 2020-05-27)
- Marketing (Manager, 2020-05-27)
- Design (Manager, 2020-05-27)
- Documentation (Manager, 2020-05-27)
- Extensions (Manager, 2020-05-27)
- Key Goals (Manager, 2020-07-02)
- Board Public (Manager, 2020-07-02)
- 19:33 Board Public Task #3251: Digital tool for participation improvement
- It is good to listen to 'all voices'. When it comes to actively involve in discussions, I believe in the distinct pos...
- 12:47 Marketing Task #2925: wording for small donations
- there is also the effect, that people give 5 $ much faster, easier then 60 $ .. Not sure about the statistics, but so...
- 15:03 Marketing Task #1416: Press Clippings
- Hi guys and girls,
Is known when and how these clippings have been used over the past year?
Thanks - Cor
- 23:03 Marketing Task #2244: Develop Blog Posts on LibreOffice related topics
- Italo Vignoli wrote:
> Although I have drafted a first article about PDF and distributed to the marketing mailing li...
- 15:55 Marketing Task #2389: create an infographic describing ways to contribute to LO
- Mike Saunders wrote:
> An idea came up at LibOCon: create something similar, but targeted at the community, and sh...
- 15:50 Infrastructure Task #2135: ASKLIBREOFFICE - site problem makes it difficult to use
- feed back message via askbot:
> AskLibO feedback
> Ratslinger <https://ask.libreoffice.org/en/users/19488/r...
- 15:48 Infrastructure Task #2347: ask.libreoffice.org should query recaptcha/api.js with the instance's language
- From what I hear, problems with captcha's still exist
- 12:26 Marketing Task #2161: encourage more members to join The Document Foundation
- Florian Effenberger wrote:
> No. Then I propose to close this ticket if nobody feels otherwise by end of this week...
- 17:00 Marketing Task #2161: encourage more members to join The Document Foundation
- Mike Saunders wrote:
> No feedback yet -- anyone from the MC have an opinion on the new member certificates?
- 23:45 Marketing Task #2161: encourage more members to join The Document Foundation
- Klaus-Jürgen Weghorn wrote:
> Sorry about that. I'm personally tired about this task. I wanted to strenghten the m...
Also available in: Atom