- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2014-05-14
- Last connection: 2018-09-14
- Infrastructure (Manager, 2020-05-27)
- Events (Manager, 2020-05-27)
- Release Engineering (Manager, 2020-05-27)
- Native Language (Manager, 2020-05-27)
- Marketing (Manager, 2020-05-27)
- Design (Manager, 2020-05-27)
- Documentation (Manager, 2020-05-27)
- Extensions (Manager, 2020-05-27)
- Key Goals (Manager, 2020-07-02)
- Board Public (Manager, 2020-07-02)
- 13:10 Key Goals Task #3114: KG22.03.1 - Encourage Italo, Mike, Heiko, Sophie, Olivier, Xisco, Ilmari to grow community
- I would like to see some numerical KPIs - of course these are not everything; but something we can track.
- 21:28 Infrastructure Task #3189: crash-reporting server access to analyze crash dump
- My understanding is that the 'Raw' output is all we have from the client eg. the content of the 'raw dump' tab here:
- 16:48 Infrastructure Task #3099 (New): Increase SSO forced re-login period
- It seems our forced re-authentication period is one day; that's really painful. More so because (for whatever reason)...
- 13:57 Infrastructure Task #624: migrate from WebDAV and Redmine file storage to Nextcloud
- > @guilhem: Do you have insight into the Nextcloud encryption?
> Can sensitive documents be encrypted on a user-basi...
- 10:41 Infrastructure Task #624: migrate from WebDAV and Redmine file storage to Nextcloud
- This is way obsolete - I guess we should move to the internal Next/ownCloud instead - and store/share everything ther...
- 11:57 Infrastructure Task #1585: single sign-on (SSO)
- It seems to me entirely appropriate to have the board make the budget
prioritization decision on this one in the norm...
- 11:38 Infrastructure Task #1585 (In Progress): single sign-on (SSO)
- Having to remember, and manage a slew of different credentials for different pieces of infrastructure: from bugzilla,...
- 08:00 Marketing Task #1410: Document Liberation Project (DLP) marketing
- It seems clear that the audience the DLP is targetting are primarily developers, but also end-users. From a developer...
- 10:50 Infrastructure Bug #1083: Fresh and Still version download
- Completely agreed with Bjoern; we love to have people testing our master builds - this is by far the best place to wa...
- 14:22 Infrastructure Task #624: migrate from WebDAV and Redmine file storage to Nextcloud
- Out of interest, why was this on your pile Florian, rather than on Alex's ? and why is it now a low priority ? from m...
Also available in: Atom