editable help wiki
Our current online help at http://help.libreoffice.org is not editable by end-users, but rather needs editing in the source code and exporting to wiki markup.The scope of this ticket is to:
- identify technical requirements and frameworks (see http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Ease-maintenance-of-build-in-help-td4156107.html)
- connecting responsible parties (e.g. Kendy and Andreas)
- designing a process to manage editing of help wiki content and inclusion into the LibreOffice-integrated help
- running a test-drive for this process
- documenting and establishing the process within the NLC community
All steps should involve close coordination and communication with the NLC community.
#1 Updated by Sophie Gautier over 2 years ago
Bookmarking a thread containing the needed technical details:
#2 Updated by Florian Effenberger over 2 years ago
- Description updated (diff)
- Target version set to Q4/2015
#5 Updated by Florian Effenberger almost 2 years ago
- Target version changed from Q1/2016 to Qlater
Putting this to later as discussed in Brussels.
Currently blocking on developer resources, action item is to prepare a proposal for the board to decide
#6 Updated by Florian Effenberger over 1 year ago
- Assignee changed from Sophie Gautier to Olivier Hallot
Re-assigning to Olivier for the moment, I think this is more related to what he is working on at the moment
#7 Updated by Florian Effenberger over 1 year ago
- Related to Task #1850: Improve and enhance the online help added
#8 Updated by Florian Effenberger over 1 year ago
I think you did some work on the online help in a test VM
Can you give a short status update on where we stand, what the next steps are and how important you consider this task?
#9 Updated by Olivier Hallot over 1 year ago
I have not worked on the wiki help (help.libreoffice.org), except perhaps some corrections in XHP files (the source files for the wiki) that fixed some issues (I don't remember waht it was).
#10 Updated by Florian Effenberger over 1 year ago
#11 Updated by Florian Effenberger 9 months ago
Can you provide a status update on this?
IIRC it was part of the planned tender that you now want to put into separate slices
Note this ticket is public, so any tender-ish items, please e-mail me directly :-)
#12 Updated by Olivier Hallot 9 months ago
This is under the scope of the help content modernization tender.