We want to have our own TDF-provided Bibisect repositories.
The scope of this ticket is to regularly produce Bibisect repositories for
- Mac OS X
with all the flavors and branches we need. These should be produced by TDF staff, on officially TDF-hosted machines. The platform should be maintained by infra, while the Bibisect repositories should be managed by assignee.
How to setup a new repository ( using lode )
- ./setup --help
- ./setup --new bibisect/coreXX
- mv /dev/bibisect/coreXX to bibisect/
- copy autogen.input from previous builds to the current one
- copy old .bibisect/loXX to .bibisect/loYY
- edit the new loYY
- go to jenkins - new item - copy existing item ( lo_bibisect_XX_Y_Y )
How to setup a new repository in gerrit
- Write project name ( use these as reference --> https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/admin/projects/?filter=bibisect )
- Change rights to 'Inherit from Dev-ACL-Template'
- ssh firstname.lastname@example.org
p 22 cd /srv/repositories/<new repository name>
- copy config file from another existing repository
- Edit the config file
- touch git-daemon-export-ok
- git remote update ( While the origin repo is not being built )
Use this script < https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/contrib/dev-tools/tree/bibisect/buildReleasesRepository.sh > for building bibisect-linux-64-releases